The Cammack Campus
The University of Arkansas System administration office and president’s home are located on a beautiful, 40-acre tract of land on North University Avenue in Little Rock. Donated to the university in 1957 by the late Kate Cammack to be used for educational and cultural programs, the “Cammack Campus” was established when the president’s home was constructed in 1995. The administration building was completed in 1998.
The 5,000-square-foot Jeffersonian style home serves as both the president’s residence and a site for university functions. The administration building is located on the south end of the property and houses the office of the president and the UA System administrative staff. The president’s home and office are strategically located in the state capitol, providing a centralized location among the UA System campuses and units.