Pursuant to Executive Order 20-06, to the extent any of the following “in any way prevents, hinders, or delays the agency’s [institution’s] ability to render maximum assistance to the citizens of this state while they are adhering to guidelines to prohibit the spread of disease or seeking assistance from the state to obtain benefits or services related to health, education, employment, or any service required by the state in response to or to mitigate the spread of COVID-19”, the following statutes, and associated rules, as applicable, are suspended from March 17, 2020 through April 15, 2020:
- Certain Procurement Matters – 19-11-229 (competitive sealed bidding), 230 (competitive sealed proposals), 249 (cooperative purchasing), 265 (submission of contracts required), 267 (development and use of performance-based contracts), 271 (compliance reporting) and 274 (reporting required)
- Higher Education Classification and Compensation – 21-5-1403 (regular salary procedures and restrictions), 1411 (shift differential), 1412 (compensation differential), 1413 (salary administration grids) and 1414 (extra help positions)
- Certain Provisions related to Licensure of Healthcare Professionals – 17-87-101 et seq., 17-95-101 et seq. and 17-91-102 (nurses, physicians and osteopathic physicians)
- Higher Education Expenditure Restrictions – 6-63-305 (new or additional positions), 306 (additional compensation for additional duties), 308 (overtime for classified positions) and 314 (extra help restrictions)
- Salaries and Payroll Disbursement – 19-4-1604 (salary from two agencies), 1607 (monthly, bi-weekly, weekly and hourly salaries), 1608 (personal services less than 12 months), 1610 (retroactive pay prohibited) and 1612 (overtime pay)
- Attendance and Leave – 21-4-204/205 (annual leave), 207 (sick leave), 210 (leave without pay), 6-63-602 and 21-4-214 (catastrophic leave)
- Prohibited Contracts and Investments – 25-1-503
- Commissioner of State Lands Inventory Requirement – 22-5-210
- Certain Provisions of FOIA (regarding the time for records to be produced) – 25-19-105
- Review of Economic Feasibility of Bonds/Loans – 6-61-202(a)(7)
- Telemedicine Act – 17-80-401 et seq.
- Hospital Pharmacies Act – 17-92-601 et seq.
- Hospital Reporting Requirements (regarding the time for reporting to state medical board) – 17-95-104(a)(1)
- Graduate Registered Physician Act – 17-95-901 et seq.
- Duties of Disbursing Officer – 19-4-1206(b)(3)(B)
- Disposition of Property and Equipment – 19-4-1503, 19-11-242, 19-11-243 and 25-8-106
Relevant rules associated with the above identified statutes and all associated regulations.